YouTube is source for thousands of music videos including popular and just released titles. We can watch music video from all of our favorite artists. And the YouTube videos also contain lots of innovative, pleasant, melodious songful music.
It will be fantastic if we can save the YouTube music in MP3 format for later playback. It will be pretty easy to make the idea to come true. TechiSky gives two solutions for you to save YouTube videos in MP3 audio format for later playback on Windows 8, Windows 8 Pro. The solutions also work on Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows 2000.
- Solution 1: Download YouTube Videos with YouTube download software, and then convert the YouTube videos to MP3.
- Solution 2: Directly record video from YouTube with Zero quality loss in MP3 format.
I will walk you through the steps for both two solutions.
Solution 1: Download as well as convert YouTube to MP3 on Windows 8
Prepare: Free download and install YouTube downloader for Windows 8.
- Browse youtube.com to find the music video in your web browser. Copy the URL(s) of the YouTube videos.
- Click “New Download” button to paste the URL of the YouTube video
- Click “New Download” button to open the “New Download” window. Paste the URL of the YouTube video
- In the “New Download” window, click the “Convert Format to” to set “MP3 – MPEG Layer-3 Audio”
- Click “OK” to start download and converting.
Solution 2: Record video from YouTube with Zero quality loss in MP3 format
Prepare: Free download and install Streaming Audio Recorder for Windows 8. Launch the program.
- Browse youtube.com to find the music video in your web browser.
- Press the “Record” button without leaving the page. A remote control widget of the Streaming Audio Recorder will pop up on the right side of your screen
- Click “Stop” button on remote control widget if you finish the recording of YouTube music