This article includes two best PDF editor programs for Windows 8 that may help you to edit text and images in PDF documents, as well as annotate PDFs, insert pages, images, text, convert PDF to Word, PowerPoint, Excel and EPUB on Windows 9.
No 1: Infix PDF Editor for Windows 8
Infix PDF Editor for Windows 8 enables you to edit text in PDF files like word processor program on Windows 8. You can easily reflow and justify, change fonts, colours and sizes to edit text in PDF documents. Not only you can edit text in PDF document, you can also add, delete or edit images in the PDFs. In addition, the PDF editor is built-in with a PDF printer driver. If you have problem with Adobe PDF Printer in Windows 8, or your application software doesn’t export PDF, the PDF Editor for Windows 8 can easily help you to send your documents to print.
- PDF Word Processing
- Text Reflow Across Columns and Pages
- Search and Replace
- Flow text around images
- Built-in a PDF Printer for easily send your documents to print.
- Fully compatible with Windows 8
No. 2: Wondershare PDF Editor for Windows 8
Wondershare PDF Editor for Windows 8 lets you not only edit PDF files quickly and easily, but also convert them to Word, PowerPoint, Excel and EPUB files on Windows 8. Additionally, thanks to an available OCR plug-in (sold separately), you can edit and convert scanned PDF files. It’s everything you need to make last minute changes, rewrite entire sections, edit scanned PDF files, or convert to Office formats for heavy duty editing.
- Edit PDF files exactly like a Word processor
- Convert PDF to Word, PowerPoint, Excel and EPUB (Exclusive!)
- Edit or Convert Scanned PDF files (Available with OCR plug-in)
- Secure your PDF files with password protection
- Easily add comments, notes and more in PDF files
- Create PDF from Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Text, etc.
- Fully compatible with Windows and Windows 8 Pro