About YouTube Downloader for Windows 8
Wondershare AllMyTube is the best YouTube downloader for Windows 8, which lets you to download YouTube videos instantly in HD (high-definition 720p, 1080p, and 2k), ultra high definition (4K), 3D video and stand definition with a single click on Windows 8. Besides, the YouTube Video Downloader is also a YouTube converter for Windows 8. With it, you can download and convert YouTube videos in one step to all popular video and audio formats such as MP4, WMV, AVI, Divx, Xivd, HD MP4, HD WMV, HD AVI, MP3, WAV, WMA, etc with fast downloading and converting speed.
Key Features of YouTube Downloader for Windows 8
- Download SD, HD 1080p/720p or 3D videos from YouTube
- Convert YouTube videos to popular video formats such as MP4, AVI, MPG, MKV, WMV, M4V, MOV, ASF, DV, HD MP4, HD WMV, HD AVI, HD Divx, HD Xvid, etc.
- Convert YouTube videos to friendly video formats for multiple devices or tablets including to iPod, iPhone, iPad, PSP, smartphones, Samsung Galaxy, Kindle Fire, Surface, etc.
- Extract audio from YouTube and convert YouTube to MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, WMA, WAV, OGG, APE, MKA, AU, AIFF, FLAC, M4B, etc.
- Download videos from over 100 video sharing sites, such as YouTube, Google Videos, VEVO, Facebook, Dailymotion, AOL, Metacafe, MegaVideo, Vimeo, Break. BlipTV, Veoh, VideoBash, LiveLeak, MyVideo, FunnyOrDie, Nico Video, etc
- Download Videos 3X Faster and Even More
How to download YouTube videos on Windows 8 using Wondershare AllMyTube
Step 1: Install the YouTube downloader converter for Windows 8
Free download and install Wondershare AllMyTube for Windows 8. During the installation, tick the web browser you’d like to download videos with. Uncheck all the browser if you do not want to integrate the YouTube downloader for Windows 8 to any browser.
Step 2: Download YouTube videos or any other online videos on Windows 8
If you do not tick any web browser during the installation:
- Launch web browser to find the videos you wanted to download.
- Copy the URL of the videos and click the Paste URL Button on the main interface of AllMyTube.
If you tick web browser during the installation:
- Launch the web browser you’ve ticked during the installation to open online videos. Find the videos you want to download and play them.
- Press the Download Button which has already appeared on the top right corner of the video.
Step 3: Convert the downloaded YouTube videos or any other online videos on Windows 8
Move to “Library” windows by click on “Library” on the left of the program interface. All the videos downloaded are shown on the left of the program interface.
Tick the videos you’d like to convert in the Library and hit “Convert” button at the bottom of the interface.
In the pop-up, select the video format you need in the format drop-down list. You can also directly choose a device name as the output format. The output video settings have been optimized beforehand.