This article introduces how to transfer contacts to iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPad, iPad 2, new iPad 4 and iPad 3, iPod touch 5 and iPod touch with iTunes 11. If you aim to copy contacts from iPhone or iPad to iTunes 11, to Mac computer or Windows PC for backup, you can visit this guide.
This guide works on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard
Step-by-Step Guide to copy contacts to iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS/3G/iPad 4/iPad 3/iPad 2 with iTunes 11
- Launch iTunes 11 from your Mac or PC.
- Plug in your device if you haven’t already.
- In the upper right hand corner you will see your iPhone 5, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, or iPod touch appear. Click on the name of your device.
- You will be taken to the summary screen. From here you can see a list of tabs along the top.
- Click on the Info tab.
- If you’re syncing over-the-air, you don’t need to worry about manually syncing contacts. If you aren’t, you’ll have the option to choose what contact groups, calendars, and mail accounts you’d like to sync. Select them by making sure the checkbox is checked.
- >Once you’ve made your choices, click the Apply button in the lower right hand bottom corner.
- Let iTunes do its thing and wait to unplug until the sync is complete.