To avoid data loss, we shall Constantly backup our Apple devices iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, new iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2. With the help of iTunes 11, you can backup your iPhone or iPad to Mac computer or Windows computer with ease.
The following is a step-by-step Guide to backup iPhone or iPad with iTunes 11. The guide works on Windows system including Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Wondows XP and Mac system including Mac OS X 10.4(Tiger), 10.5(Leopard), 10.6(Snow Leopard), and 10.7(OS X Lion).
- Launch iTunes 11 from your Mac or PC.
- Plug in your device if you haven’t already.
- In the upper right hand corner you will see your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch appear. Click on the name of your device.
- You will be taken to the summary screen.
- Under the Backups section, make sure the This Computer option is set for where you want to back up if it isn’t already.
- Now click on the Back Up Now button.