Dissatisfied with the sound in your video and want to completely removed audio from video on a Mac computer? To mute the audio from video in fact is unfeasible, sometimes may bring inconvenience as the audio track is still there and audio can be back with some audio video editing programs.
Then you will need an excellent audio remover for Mac OS X to help you completely delete audio from video on Mac.
About Audio Remover for Mac
Besides acting as a professional video converter, video editor, video to audio extractor and audio converter, ImToo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is also a smart Mac audio remover and Mac audio editor. It allows your completely remove audio tracks from video in any formats on a Mac add convert to desired video formats or keep the original video formats. In addition, you can delete unwanted sound tracks and add desired audio track to your video with the help of audio remover for Mac.
- Completely remove audio or sound tracks from all kinds of video formats including remove audio from MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, MKV, YouTube, FLV, AVCHD MTS, M2TS, DivX, Xvid, WMV, WTV, ASF, RMVB, MPG, WebM, OGV, MVI, AVCHD, 3GP, DV, MOD, TOD, TS, RM, XAVC, MXF and etc; on Mac computer. It is excellent Mac MP4 audio remover, Mac MKV audio remover, Mac AVI audio remover, etc.
- Completely remove audio from video, keep only video stream.
- Remove extra audio tracks from video and only keep only one audio track in the video.
- Completely delete all audio tracks from video as well as add new audio tracks to video.
- Completely remove audio or audio tracks from video as well as keep the same video format on a Mac.
- Completely delete audio from video as well as convert video to other video formats on Mac.
- This Mac audio remover requires conversion process for removing audio from video.
- The Mac audio remover is fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks/OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion/OS X 10.7 Lion/OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard/OS X 10.5 Leopard.
Step-by-Step Guide to Remove Audio from Video MP4, MKV, MOV, AVIWMV in a Mac
Prepare: Download Audio Remover – Video Converter Ultimate.
Download Audio Remover – Video Converter Ultimate for Mac. Install and launch the program.
Step 1 Add video to the Mac audio remover
Click on “Add Video” and import video files that you want to remove audio from videos on your Mac computer.
Step 2 Remove Audio from Video on Mac
Click on “Effect” button to enter into the audio editor window. Click “Audio” to switch to audio editor tab, where all the audio track of your video is listed.
If there is only one audio track in your video, simply uncheck the audio track and click on “Apply” button at the bottom right. Then continue to Step 3 to completely remove the audio track from video.
If there are two or more audio tracks in your video and you want to remove one audio track from video and keep another audio track, uncheck the audio track you want to remove and check the audio track you want to keep. Then continue to Step 3 to completely remove the unwanted audio track from video.
If there are two or more audio tracks in your video, and you want to remove all the audio tracks from video, select either one of the audio track and click on “Apply” button at the bottom right. Then open “Advanced Profile Settings” in the right panel. In the “Audio Stream” section, check “Disable Audio” and it will display as “Yes”. Then continue to Step 3 to completely remove the sound from video.
Step 3 Set output format
You can change the output video format or keep the same type as original by selecting the output format.
Click on the “Profile” drop-down list to choose desired output format for your source video
Step 4 Start removing audio from video as well as convert video formats on Mac
Hit the “Convert” button to start remove audio from video as well as convert video to desired formats. Once the removing process finishes, you can open the new movie without audio track by clicking “Open”button.